OPALESCENCE GO TEETH WHITENING IN MOUNT ARLINGTON, NJ
Opalescence Go Teeth Whitening is a safe, effective alternative to in-office teeth whitening.
For patients who prefer at-home teeth whitening or want to prolong the effects of their in-office treatment, we offer Opalescence Go Teeth Whitening.
WHAT IS OPALESCENCE GO?
Opalescence Go is a tooth whitening gel available in three different strengths to customize your at-home teeth whitening experience.
Pre-filled trays contain teeth whitening gel with hydrogen peroxide, fluoride, and potassium nitrate to whiten and protect your teeth safely.
There is no other at-home treatment that is safer or more effective.
- Safe and comfortable: UltraFit™ trays conform to your teeth for a comfortable fit that protects sensitive gum tissue. The gel comes in two flavors – mint and melon.
- Customizable: Opalescence Go is available in three strengths depending on how long you wish to wear the bleaching trays and your teeth’s sensitivity level.
- Protects your teeth: Fluoride and potassium nitrate strengthen tooth enamel and minimize sensitivity.
- Non-drying: Your teeth stay hydrated with 20% water contained in the gel
- Convenient: Pre-filled, pre-measured trays make whitening on the go easy.
OPAL GO INSTRUCTIONS
Opalescence Go’s at-home teeth whitening is easy to use and convenient. Each tray is pre-filled with the ideal amount of gel for maximum results, with ten sets of trays in each teeth whitening tray.
There is no messy mixing and no need to measure out the gel.
To place your trays, follow these steps:
- Remove a set of trays from their packaging. The tray for the upper teeth is marked with a “U,” and the tray for the lower teeth has an “L.”
- Carefully place the trays over the appropriate teeth and bite down.
- Suck in on the tray to secure it, then remove the outer green portion and leave the white tray in place.
- Once the green tray is removed, suck on the white tray again to suction the tray in place.
- Repeat with the second tray.
- Keep an eye on the clock or set a timer to remove the whitening trays after the suggested time. Leaving them on too long may lead to temporary tooth sensitivity.
Why Choose Opalescence Go from Arlington Dental?
At Arlington Dental, Dr. Kelly and Dr. Arismendi are dedicated to helping their patients achieve their best smiles. Our team of dental professionals is highly trained and experienced in providing Opalescence Go teeth whitening treatments.
While nearly endless teeth whitening options are on the market, Opalescence Go stands out as a convenient and effective at-home teeth whitening solution.
Many other options are messy, inconvenient, and do not offer a secure fit for optimal contact between the teeth and the whitening gel. Using an over-the-counter teeth whitening kit is also less effective and can irritate sensitive tissues.
To learn more about Opalescence Go and how it can whiten your teeth at home and on the go, contact our office at Arlington Family & Cosmetic Dental Associates Phone Number 973-770-1700.